Develop a novel compact stand-alone photoelectrochemical cell (PEC) device at TRL4 based on a CPET mediated CO2R catalyst with:
- C2 selectivity larger than 70%
- bigger current densities
- broadband light utilization through T-OPV and PVK elements
Define the roadmaps for scaling up SOREC2 technology by:
- assessing its environmental performance
- evaluating its economic feasibility
- ensuring stakeholder acceptance
- receiving policy feedback.
Generate new intellectual property knowledge.
Strengthen the European research and innovation base by establishing international collaborations and setting post-project objectives.
Disseminate the consortium scientific results in selected scientific publications and congress communications.
Train a new generation of PhD and postdoctoral researchers.